Private Rental COVID-19 Guidelines
Effective June 8th, 2020, we will be taking extra precautions to ward off COVID-19. We are taking these extra steps to support the health and safety of your children, your family, and our staff.
- Families will be met at the side gift shop entrance where a staff member will greet you.
- This will be a no contact rental, meaning the museum staff will not have any direct contact with guests during their rental time. Parents are directly responsible for the safety & well-being of children & guests.
- Masks are recommended.
- Guests will not be allowed admission to the museum if they exhibit the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pains
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Guests will be required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the building, and washed & sanitized throughout your visit.
- Please be prepared to vacate the museum promptly at the end of your reserved time, as staff needs ample time to clean & disinfect the museum before the next rental.
- Staff will disinfect high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, faucets, hands-on materials and games that guests play with.
- Exhibits and galleries will be cleaned and sanitized after each group’s use.