Sports camp will consist of learning about several sports including football, baseball, soccer, cheerleading & more. This camp will consist of more outdoor time than the others. We will have special visitors to talk to the kids about the sports that they play. We will end the week with a waterslide
Time & Location
Jul 10, 10:00 AM – Jul 14, 3:00 PM
Bayou Country Children's Museum, 211 Rue Betancourt, Thibodaux, LA 70301, USA
About the Event
$30.00 per day for 1 week
Class A (Ages 4-6) - Day 1 $30.00
Class A (Ages 4-6) - Day 2 $30.00
Class A (Ages 4-6) - Day 3 $30.00
Class A (Ages 4-6) - Day 4 $30.00
Class A (Ages 4-6) - Day 5 $30.00
Class B (Ages 7-10) - Day 1 $30.00
Class B (Ages 7-10) - Day 2 $30.00
Class B (Ages 7-10) - Day 3 $30.00
Class B (Ages 7-10) - Day 4 $30.00
Class B (Ages 7-10) - Day 5 $30.00
Please register ONE child at a time.
If you see "All Registrants will be Waitlisted", it means the camp is currently full.
If you would like to add your child to the waitlist, please continue to registration. You will not be charge to place your child on the waitlist. If/when spots become available in the camp, you will be notified by email and complete payment at that time.
Effective June 8th, 2020, we will be taking extra precautions to ward off COVID-19. We are taking these extra steps to support the health and safety of your children, your family, and our staff.
Please take note of the following changes to our policies and procedures:
Check-In and Pick-Up
Families will be met at the front door where a staff member will greet the children. Prior to parents leaving the site, a trained staff member will ask parents to confirm that their child has not exhibited the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pains
- Sore Throat
- Loss of taste or smell
Children and staff will be required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the building, and hourly throughout the day. When children are received for drop-off, they will be escorted into the nearest handwashing sink where their hands will be washed prior to being brought to their classroom.
- All classes will remain separated to reduce the number of children in one area and to reduce the possibility of viral transmission.
- Staff will disinfect high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, faucets, hands-on materials and games that children play with.
- Staff will wash their hands and children’s hands regularly throughout the day.
- Campers will eat lunch outside daily (weather permitting)
- At the end of each day, camp rooms and all other spaces will receive a deep clean following the cleaning protocols checklist
- Staff will receive education on COVID-19 symptoms, as well as preventive measures.
- Children who start to experience symptoms of respiratory illness, including a fever of >100.4 while at child care, cough or runny nose, will be isolated from other children until they can be picked up.
- Children should stay home and not attend camp if feeling ill.
- If the current situation changes and it becomes necessary to update our procedures or close our program temporarily, we will notify you. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we implement these new procedures. Our goal is to minimize disruption, while at the same time keeping you, your family and our staff healthy and well.
- Camp Only Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (drop off no earlier than 9:50)
- Before/After Care Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- All campers must pack a lunch daily (NO NUTS) Lunch break
- Class A- 11:30 Class B- 12:00
- Snack time is 9:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m.We do not have the capability to heat food or keep food cold. Please send lunch in a lunch bag with ice pack or thermos. Pre-packaged, individual-serving snacks are provided during before/after care only.
- Please bring a water bottle or container with a lid.
- Please wear clothes that can get messy and shoes appropriate for indoor/outdoor play.
- Your child may need to wear sunscreen, hats, or jackets as we will participate in some outdoor activities.